Quality Review: Consistently Improving Our Services
The effective use of the SourceONE’s Quality System coupled with the Quarterly Business Review process ensures a level of quality cleaning services unsurpassed in the industry. SourceONE’s Quality Assurance Program is designed to enhance communication, improve overall service delivery, and most importantly, exceed client expectations.
- Frequent rounds by our on-site management team to assess cleaning service levels and alert our managers to any potential or recurring concerns.
- Daily supervisor inspections as a quality review of work performance achieved in a particular area and the necessary improvements
- Weekly inspections to review work accomplishments and set objectives for future work needed
- Quarterly department progress reviews to assess equipment operation, management systems, risk prevention, code compliance, program balance, and documentation.
- Interviews and surveys to reflect how service is perceived by key people in your facility.
- Executive joint review meetings to report on accomplishments, current program status, and future objectives for our janitorial cleaning services.
- Annual program performance reviews to detail our accomplishments and achievements.
- Annual customer surveys to gain a clear understanding of our performance in meeting your cleaning service requirements
- Collaboration with our supply chain – Informed of new products, technology and cleaning methods
To further enhance, service, and maintain ongoing quality, SourceONE regularly audits operations in all of our facilities.